Christmas Reindeer Cross Stitch Kit
Get in the Christmas spirit with this cute and festive Reindeer Cross Stitch Kit.
Although I try and create all my kits for beginners, this design has a little back stitching in that complete beginners may find difficult. However, I have online tutorials and you can join my Facebook group or email me if you need any help.
What do you get in the kit?
- A 4 inch, Elbesee embroidery hoop
- White, 16 count Zweigart aida
- DMC threads (including some of the new glitter/Etoile threads), pre-cut for you
- A needle and threader
- A counted cross stitch pattern
- All packaged in a white, cardboard box
You kit includes all the materials you need to stitch this hoop, but you may consider building up your kit with some of these extras, which you can buy in our supplies section.
- Scissors to snip your loose threads at the back
- A needle minder to keep your needle safe between stitches
- A cotton drawstring bag
Postage and packaging
Your kit is wrapped in tissue paper and put in a white box, sealed with a sticker. It is then packaged in a recycled mailing bag, so you can use the box to keep your supplies in or gift wrap it if it is a present.
We try to keep our products and packaging as Eco-friendly as possible. Our mailing bags are made from recycled materials and our felt is made with recycled plastic bottles. We also ask you to re-use or recycle your box!
Your kit will be shipped in 2-5 working days via Royal Mail. All shipping costs are flat rate and free if you spend over £50! We ship worldwide.
Related Cross Stitch Kits