Hello Spring Stitch-A-Long (SAL) 2019
Hop into Spring with my Hello Spring Stitch-A-Long (SAL); the perfect stitch to bring some Spring fever to your days.
The SAL starts on 03.03.2019 and lasts for 6 weeks, and like my others this one comes in 2 palettes; bright rainbow and pastel rainbow.
If you would like a little more detail on how the SAL will work head over to this blog post.
And scroll down for a little video of what's included!
You can purchase the PDF pattern which will be emailed to you weekly and will include both of the palettes, plus a supplies list before we get started.
And you can also buy the full kit so the supplies are posted to you before we start (but the patterns are still sent via email). If you choose a kit there are 2 options for your threads; the bright palette and the pastel palette. Or you can get the bundle of both palettes.
What your kit includes
The standard kit includes:
- 14 count aida
- Your DMC threads (at least 12 colours), all pre-cut and sorted
- A needle threader
- The PDF patterns emailed to you
This design is not really for framing in a hoop like my others; it is a sampler. But, if you need a hoop to help you stitch, you can choose to add a 7 inch Elbesee one on.
You can also make your kit deluxe (with or without a hoop)! This will include:
- A "Hello Spring" needle minder (as this is a pre-order they have not yet arrived, but will be similar to my Little Llama minder)
- A "Hand Maker" pencil
- A cotton drawstring bag either pink, mint or yellow (if you have a preference please leave a note at the checkout)
- A pair of polka dot embroidery scissors (again these are on order, but as soon as I have them I will pop a photo up. They are a mix of pink, green and blue colours. Just pop a note with your colour preference and I will try and match it for you).
You can buy some of these supplies separately if you don't want them all. Just head over to our supplies section and they will be added to your kit.
You can also choose to bundle the 2 palettes together and save £5! This comes with 2 standard kits, or you can choose to have 2 standard kits plus extras (1 hoop, 1 pair of scissors, 1 pencil, 2 bags, 2 minders).
This is a pre-order so exempt from the usual 2-5 days shipping.
You first PDF pattern will be emailed to you the morning of 03.03.19.
Kits will leave 2 weeks before the SAL starts for UK (17.02.19) and 4 weeks before for international (03.02.19), but only if you have ordered before these dates. For orders placed after, they will be shipped ASAP.
Please leave the email address you want your pattern emailing to in a note at the checkout. If you don't I will assume you want me to use the email you checkout with.
If you do not receive your supplies list within 3 days of placing your order, please get in touch at email@example.com to let know.