Learn how to cross stitch and bring your creativity to life.
This free guide will have you stitching the basics in no time; by the end, you will have a new hobby just for you that you can fit into your full life.
Does this sound familiar?
- You used to take time for your hobbies, but now you feel like you will never have time for them again?
- You spend your spare time scrolling through Instagram looking at what other people are making?
- You feel that spark to create something, but you don’t know where to start?
Imagine if you could…
- Finally learn a new hobby that is easy to pick up and put down during your hectic day.
- End the day creating something tangible instead of scrolling and watching others do it.
- Learn step-by-step all the basics you need to know to be able to cross stitch without getting overwhelmed.
Downloaded by over 1000 other stitchers!
I’m passionate about helping you learn to cross stitch and fit it into your full life.
As a military mum to 2 littles who works, and is currently studying for a degree, I know first hand that you might not think you have time to learn a new hobby, let alone actually have time to enjoy it.
I’m here to tell you that you can find the time and I’ll be with you every step of the way sharing all my tips and helping you enjoy this new hobby.
Everyone has creativity inside. It’s time to let yours out.
What exactly do I get in the guide?
- 19 pages which include photo tutorials on the basics of how to cross stitch.
- 15 of my BEST cross stitch tips and tricks.
- A free Cactus pattern for you to practice with.
- A mini cross stitch glossary so you know the lingo.
- A PDF version that you can print or read straight from your phone.