Couldn’t decide if you wanted the course? No worries, you can still grab it here with the bonuses if you change your mind!
Or if you’re looking for something else…
I have many other cross stitch goodies you might like! Just click anything below to take a peek at the stitchy stuff.
Or read about that full how to course again below.
The Ultimate How-to Cross Stitch System
Your free Cross Stitch for Beginners Guide will get you started, but THIS WILL HAVE YOU STITCHING LIKE A PRO!
All for just $37, PLUS FREE BONUSES (detailed below)!
Does this sound familiar?
- You know cross stitch would be such a great creative outlet but you aren’t sure how to squeeze this new creative interest into your busy day.
- You’re so frustrated from searching through YouTube for how-to cross stitch videos, only to have to keep pausing and rewinding the 20-minute long video… and then get interrupted and forget where you were at.
- You feel that creativity inside just itching to come out; you want that feeling of making something with your hands but never actually get around to doing it.
- To jumpstart this new interest, you want to learn to cross stitch in the fastest and simplest way possible; you don’t have time to waste!
Well, friend, I’ve got you covered. What if I told you…
- You can learn how to cross stitch with a step-by-step format and videos that never disappear, all in one place.
- You can learn to cross stitch without the overwhelm with quick, broken down videos that you can tick off once you’ve watched.
- You can find the time to fit cross stitch into your days no matter how full your life is, by using the special bonus included in this one-time-offer.
- You can have a new hobby that will bring joy, fun and creativity to your day, every day, as well as being practical for family life and busy days.
- You can learn quickly so you can spend less time learning and more time stitching.
- By the end of the course, you will know what “frogging” is, how to make a French knot and be able to walk into a needlecraft store knowing EXACTLY what to buy.
“I have really enjoyed this course so far! Hannah takes her time explaining things and has helped me learn so much about cross stitch! She’s easy to listen to and has a calming voice that helps if I get frustrated about something. The patterns that she includes in the course are cute too! I’m glad that I bought this course. I can’t wait to see what else is in store!” Christina; a happy stitcher!
When I had my first baby, and I was right in the trenches of newborn life, I had the overwhelming urge to create something – anything!
But I had no idea how to find the time to learn a new hobby or fit it into my full life of feeding, weighing, doctors appointments, rocking, cooking and sleep-deprivation.
6 years later, not only did I find the time, but I have also had another baby, started a business, went back to university and still manage to cross stitch every single day. And I know you can too.
This craft has brought so much fulfillment to my days, and I want the same for you.
“I have found the course very helpful, easy and clear instructions. Easy to access and very informative . I like your friendly tone and precise instructions” – Karen, a course student.
What exactly you will learn in the course:
- All of the materials you need to get started in cross stitch.
- How to start, make and finish a cross stitch.
- How to backstitch.
- How to do a French knot.
- How to do fractional stitches.
- How to cross stitch on evenweave.
- How to stitch with light effects thread.
- What to do when you make a mistake.
- And so much more!
When you purchase this one-time offer you will get:
Full of broken-down video tutorials so you can learn during the small gaps during your day and skip ahead to what you need. Access forever!
A PDF, printable Cross Stitch Planner
So you can jot down all of those patterns you want to create and plan out when you will stitch them.
6x Cross Stitch Patterns
So you can dive straight into some projects that are quick and easy wins.
Bonus: How to Create a Cross Stitch Habit Guide
So that you can find the time to fit cross stitch into your full life and create a habit that will have you stitching every day.
Bonus: 50 Ideas of Things to Make from Cross Stitch
So you can save money on all those gifts we have to buy throughout the year and make some instead! And so you don’t end up with a box of completed cross stitch pieces that you don’t do anything with. Not that I’ve done that, of course …
All for just $37 including those free bonuses!
How long do I have access to the course and bonuses for?
How does forever sound? That’s right, as long as the course exists, you will have access to it and any future updates I make.
I’m not that crafty, will it work for me?
The great thing about cross stitch is that it is one of the easiest crafts to learn. In my community, I have teachers, lawyers, social workers, and even a zookeeper!
You don’t have to be super crafty to learn how to cross stitch.
I’m SO BUSY, will I really be able to fit this into my life?
The course is broken down it small, manageable videos that you can dip in and out of. Teachable, where the course is hosted, even has an app so you can learn right from your phone. And it keeps your place, so if you are interrupted you can dive back in right where you left off!
And after you have completed the course and are ready to start relaxing with your cross stitch project, the bonus guide on making cross stitch a habit will help you find the gaps in your day that you can fill with cross stitch and other hobbies. I do not tell you to stitch at X time for X amount of minutes; I know everyone leads different lives and this guide helps YOU find the best time to fit stitching in for your life.
I’ve just got the free guide, do I need this too?
The free guide is great and will absolutely get you started with cross stitch and teach you how to stitch simple patterns.
This course goes so much deeper.
In the guide, there are photo tutorials on how to do the basic cross stitch. In the course there are video tutorials on so many more stitches; the basic X, backstitching, French knots and fractionals.
In this course, you can watch exactly where I put my needle and copy and hear me walking you through each and every step for learning how to cross stitch.
If you are serious about learning a new hobby and actually finding the time for it (which you totally can do) then this ultimate system is for you.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, if you aren’t entirely satisfied with the course and your bonuses just get in touch within 30 days for a full refund.
“I am learning alot of new things. You [Hannah] are a good teacher!” Karen; another course student.