Pre-order your supplies and/or kit for the 2020 Countdown to Christmas Cross Stitch-a-Long (SAL) today!
This is for the kit and supplies only. If you haven’t joined the SAL yet you can do so here.
Please note that this kit will not have the metallic gold thread, E3821 as my supplier is out of stock of it. However, you can use C738 (which will be in the kit) as a substitute.
There are 2 options for the thread to hang your kit; fairy light thread or red and gold twine.
The standard kit comes with:
- 1 piece of red aida approx. 16 inches x 14.5 inches (16 count)
- 1 piece of white aida approx. 18 x 11 inches (16 count)
- 2 pieces of white felt
- 28 full skeins of DMC embroidery thread including Etoile
- 2x needles and a threader
- A pack of paper bobbins to sort your threads
- A water erasable fabric pen
- A wooden dowel and Christmas thread to hang it up
Extras for the kit:
- A ‘project pouch’ with the words “Countdown to Christmas” on them in red from Sarah Ashford Studio. (There is a photo of my “WIP” one as an example).
You can also visit the supplies section of my website to add scissors if you need them.
I am currently getting orders out in around 2-4 working days. U.K. usually takes 1-2 days after shipping and international around 5-10 days but this can be longer if there are any delays at customs.