Join The North Pole Christmas Stitch-a-Long 2019! Even though we have started now, it’s still not too late to join! You will get the pattern where we are up to straight away and then be added to receive the rest of the patterns weekly with everyone else. Don’t miss put on this community filled SAL with stitchers from all around the world!
If you are new to SALs you can read all about them here.
*Important – I will use the email you use to place your order to send over the patterns. If you would like me to send them to a different once just pop a note at the checkout*.
Choose from the PDFs (which will be emailed to you weekly) or get all the materials for this one in a full cross stitch kit.
This SAL (like many of my others) has 2 palettes available; traditional and retro.
Other than the palettes these 2 patterns will be the same. You also get both emailed to you no matter which option you choose below. For example, choose a traditional kit? You still get both PDF patterns emailed.
The standard cross stitch kits include:
- White Zweigart fabric (16 count aida is standard, but I do have 32 count evenweave. As there are so many options already, if you want evenweave instead of aida just pop a note at the checkout and I will make sure it’s evenweave instead).
- 16 DMC coloured threads all pre-cut and sorted for you including glitter and metallic.
- An 8 inch Elbessee hoop (this is a circular design so looks good framed in a hoop).
- Cross stitch needles.
- PDF cross stitch patterns (emailed to you in parts).
- Cross stitch needles and threader.
- Felt (for backing your hoop if this is how you want to frame it).
The deluxe kit includes all of this plus:
- An enamel, candy cane needle minder (photos coming soon)!
- A “WIP”, Sarah Ashford project pouch (link the one in the photo, but with gold writing).
- A “hand maker” pencil.
You can also shop in the supplies section for cotton bags, scissors, and the needle minder if you would like these adding.
And you can choose to just order the full skeins of thread needed for this SAL (I don’t usually offer this but as SewandSo is closed I know some of you may struggle to get your hands on some threads).
I ship worldwide! Kits will be shipped in 2-5 working days after you order.
Once you have ordered you will receive your welcome email (usually within 24 hours as I manually add you in).
Then the dates for the pattern releases are:
- Part 1: 20th October 2019 – Released!
- Part 2: 27th October 2019
- Part 3: 3rd November 2019
- Part 4: 10th November 2019
- Part 5: 17th November 2019
- Part 6: 24th November 2019
- Part 7: 1st December 2019
- Part 8: 8th December 2019
- Finish: 15th December 2019
If you have any questions please just get in touch via the contact tab. And I can always create custom orders for you if there is a certain kind of combo you want.
And if you would like to see a peek of the pattern I can show you as long as you don’t share it so just get in touch!