Revive your creativity while you’re at home this summer with this Stay at Home Summer Cross Stitch Set which includes 3 fun and colourful cross stitch kits in 1 fabulous box.
- Spending your evenings relaxing with a new cross stitch project instead of scrolling your phone feeling anxious.
- Transforming your box of threads and fabric into 3 happy, handmade wall hangings you can enjoy for years to come.
- Having that productive feeling of MAKING something by hand.
- Enjoying your cross stitch hobby that brings more peace to your days and more colour to your home.
- At the end of Summer you can say you took the time to look after yourself as well as everyone else.
It’s possible with the Summer Cross Stitch Set. Inside you will find:
- 3 counted cross stitch patters; Catus, Pastel Rainbow, and Ice Cream that are simple and easy to read and perfect for beginners.
- An instruction booklet that walks you through how to cross stitch, how to frame your design in a hoop, and some extra tips on stitching.
- 3 pieces of high quality, 14 count, white, Zweigart aida; the softest and easiest to stitch on.
- All the DMC threads that you need to complete your designs, cut and sorted for you already so that you can dive straight into your project as soon as it arrives.
- 3 cross stitch needles so you don’t have to worry about losing one.
- 3 embroidery hoops that not only hold your aida while you’re stitching but make great frames as well.
- 3 pieces of felt so that if you choose to frame in a hoop you can do that without needing any extra materials.
- Yellow Pom-Pom trim to give your finished hoops that something extra.
- A mint coloured project back to keep the one you’re working on safe and easy to find.
To purchase these 3 kits and the bag separately would cost £61.97! Don’t miss out on this bundle price; it won’t be available for long!
Can I stitch this if I am a beginner to cross stitch?
YES! I have many tutorials on the blog and this set, in particular, is made with beginners in mind – no complicated stitches!
Do you deliver overseas?
I do. Postage is charged at checkout and is around £6-12 for international orders. Kits can take up to 6 weeks to arrive internationally, but usually, it is more 1-2 weeks.
Do I need anything else to make this kit?
Just some scissors and a pencil. You can add these on from out supplies section, but you get all of the materials in your kits to make the 3 hoops – just those few extra supplies needed.