In this episode I’m saying goodbye an having a chat about my plans and ideas for next series.
In the episode:
- Where I have hung my finished Deck The Halls hoop.
- When I will be back with Series 2.
- My plans for moving to monthly episodes.
- Some of my ideas for future episodes such as reviews on different brands of cross stitch supplies and/or diving deep into the benefits of cross stitch.
- My last kit of the week for this series.
Key links and resources:
- A blog post sharing the basic benefits of cross stitch.
- This weeks kit of the week; my very own Deck The Halls Cross Stitch Kit.
- My Facebook Group where you can come and join in some cross stitch conversations while you are waiting for series 2.
- The podcast’s iTunes store where you can subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out when I launch series 2 and leave a rating and review if you get a chance.