Pre-order your supplies and/or kit for the 2020 Countdown to Christmas Cross Stitch-a-Long (SAL) today!
This is for the kit and supplies only. If you haven’t joined the SAL yet you can do so here.
Please note the full kit is now out of stock while I’m waiting for a thread delivery. But you can still get aida and tools on the dropdown menu.
For the full kit this year you get a few extra supplies because we are making an advent calendar. I’ve split up the supplies a little bit so it’s kind of pick and mix, but if there is any other combination of supplies that you would like please get in touch and I can set that up for you.
The standard kit comes with:
- 1 piece of red aida approx. 16 inches x 14.5 inches (16 count)
- 1 piece of white aida approx. 18 x 11 inches (16 count)
- 2 pieces of white felt
- 29 full skeins of DMC embroidery thread including Etoile and Light Effects
- 2x needles and a threader
- A pack of paper bobbins to sort your threads
- A water erasable fabric pen
- A wooden dowel and Christmas thread to hang it up
Extras for the kit:
- A candy cane needle minder
- A ‘project pouch’ with the words “Countdown to Christmas” on them in red from Sarah Ashford Studio (please note these are not here yet so I don’t have the exact photo but I have an example from last year).
You can also visit the supplies section of my website to add scissors if you need them.
As this is a pre-order, kits and supplies will be shipped in 2-4 weeks from when you place your order (the closer we get to the SAL the quicker your order will be sent).
I do ship internationally and postage is calculated at checkout depending on where you are in the world. Please note, due to the coronavirus international postage is taking a little longer than usual. I ship out international orders first, but the sooner you order the more chance it will have of arriving before we start stitching.