In this episode, I am sharing some tips and opinions about copyright and cross stitch. This is big, but important topic and I only scratch the surface here, but hopefully, it helps and informs you.
And this episode is mainly for you who stitches and consumes cross stitch patterns rather than creates them, although I do talk about creation as well.
You can listen to the episode below and grab the links mentioned in the episode too.
And there is an image to pin this episode for later if you want to come back to it.
Links mentioned in the episode
- 13 Lessons Learned from Big Magic
- An episode with Nicola from Mindful Stitching Co that will launch next week.
Extra episodes and resources
- My Process on Making a Cross Stitch Kit
- How to Make Cross Stitch a Habit
- Enjoy the Cross Stitch Process
Pin for later