In this episode, I am sharing 12 tips for your daily well-being that you can incorporate into your everyday life.
You can listen to the episode below and grab the links mentioned in the episode too.
*Affiliate link; if you click this link I may earn a small commission but I only recommend things I use and love myself.
12 Things to Try for Your Daily Well-being
- Make a gratitude list
- No social before bed or first thing in the morning
- Drink the recommended amount of water that you need
- Get outside/fresh air
- Move your body through exercise or living room dance parties
- Journal and/or document
- Make your bed every morning
- Cross stitch/do your hobby
- Expand your mind/learn something new
- Get ready
- Meal plan
- Track your cycle
Links mentioned in the episode
- Claire Baker’s book 50 Things You Need to Know About Periods*
- Laura Temaine’s book Share Your Stuff*
- The Lazy Genuis Podcast