In this episode, I am sharing 7 things I wish I knew before I started a business so that my journey could have been a little smoother and easier.
You can listen to the episode below and grab the links mentioned in the episode too.
And there is an image below to pin this episode for later if you want to come back to it.
Audio and Closed Captions
7 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started a Business:
- Investing in your business is worth it
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Enjoy the beginning
- Get an accountant and/or a bookkeeper
- Start an email list
- Don’t worry too much about social media
- Show your face more
- Business Q&A episode
- Lauren Keplinger (help with selling on Etsy)
Extra episodes and resources
- Copyright and Cross Stitch
- How to design your own cross stitch patterns
- 20 podcasts for motherhood, creativity and business
- How and Why I Started a Business
- 7 Ways to Make Money From Cross Stitch