In this episode, I am sharing 7 ways you can make money from cross stitch and you can apply this to any other craft hobbies you may have as well.
You can listen to the episode below and grab the links mentioned in the episode too.
And there is an image below to pin this episode for later if you want to come back to it.
Audio and Closed Captions
7 Ways to Make Money from Cross Stitch:
- Being a test stitcher
- Selling patterns online
- Selling finished projects/products
- Selling cross stitch kits
- Opening a retail craft store
- Being a cross stitch blogger/YouTuber/Influencer
- Being a Virtual Assistant (VA) to cross stitch business owners
- Etsy link for 40 free listings*
- PC Stitch Mini-Course (scroll a little bit to find it)
- Become a VA resource
Extra episodes and resources
- 9 Q&As about starting a craft business
- Copyright and Cross Stitch
- How to design your own cross stitch patterns
- 20 podcasts for motherhood, creativity and business
- How and Why I Started a Business